Sunday, April 25, 2010

R is for Rainy days

Rain, rain go away, come again another day. A saying that is said by young kids when it is raining outside. I think rainy days can be good. Good on days without homework and bad on days with homework.

On good rainy days I play video games and watch movies with my bratty brother. They are good days because I have already finished my homework and I can do whatever I want all day long. The only bad thing about good rainy days is the electricity bill. Thank goodness I don't pay for it.

On bad rainy days I do my homework or do the laundry. Very little time to have fun until the homework and chores are done. Otherwise my parents get VERY angry. But when all the homework is done there is usually something good waiting for me. So overall there aren't good and bad rainy days there are just good and poorly timed rainy days.

Life Lesson: When it rains you can still have fun but it'll be inside the house

This week I posted on Emelie R's blog

posted on a day when it was raining like crazy

1 comment:

  1. Kyle I liked your blog very much and It should me that even if it is raining it can still be fun. I love rainy days myself, they can be so much fun at times. Sometimes I do the same things that you do but one other thing I do is playing in the rain. My family does not care if I get a cold by playing in the rain, They usualy say that it is my fault and that it is my problem and I should deal with it.
    I liked the blog so please keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete