Tuesday, March 2, 2010

F is for friends

'F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere at anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea.' That song is called FUN, it is from the TV show Spongebob. It was sung by the yellow sponge himself. It is a song about having fun with your friends.


Hi, I'm here to talk about friends. This is my second year at SJK and I have a really good friend. His name is Tyler. We both came to SJK at the beginning of grade 6, we are now in grade 7. He is my best friend at the school. We have both been in the same class for both years. He is a really great person.


Me and Tyler are almost nothing alike. He likes running (especially cross-country), but I dislike almost all running. I like playing soccer and hockey, while he isn't as enthusiastic about them. He also wrestling but I don't like it unless it's with my brother (I always kick my brother's butt). Even though we like different things, we are good friends. In some ways me and Tyler are also alike. We both like basketball and we're both really smart especially at math. Tyler is areally close friend.
Life lesson: You don't have to be popular to have good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment