Saturday, February 27, 2010

B is for bratty brothers

My brother is a little brat. His name is Ryan. He is 10 in a half years old (young kids are never happy with a solid age number like 10 or 7, it has to be a fraction like 10 and a half or 7 and a quarter). Anyways, my brother is really annoying.

Brothers always find a way to bug you. Like getting your parents mad at you for doing something that you didn't do. Brothers also love to find ways to get you in trouble. Like telling your parents that you won't let them play the Wii. Brothers can be real pests.

Brothers can also be helpful. You can tick them off and make your parents get mad at them. But sadly that trick usually backfires and you both get punished. Yes, this happens to me ALL the time. You can also catch your brother in a really good mood (it's rare, but it is possible) and you might be able to make them do something nice for you. Like doing your chores or getting you a can of coke (oh my mom's home, better say grab me a glass of orange juice instead). All in all, little brothers are absolute BRATS!

life lesson: The young one isn't always innocent.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Kyle I totally agree with you brothers can be so annoying!! It is so true because my brother always finds a way bug me or hurt me. It is not very fun to be the younger sibling because you always have to do stuff for the older one, but on a good day your sibling and you can do fun stuff like watch TV without fighting over what channel to watch. Also on a good day you can get help from your brother or help your younger sibling. It can be good and bad to have a sibling I think it is even for me. What about you??

    ReplyDelete