Friday, February 26, 2010

M is for Macdonald's Big Mac

You might think it tastes great, you love it, you want to live off of it, but I bet you don't know what is really in it. My blog for the week is about the one and only Big Mac. Big Macs are one of the top ordered foods at McDonald's and in my opinion I would rather have a Big Mac more then any other food in the world. Besides the fact that there are 30 grams of fat and 10 grams of saturated fats in 1 Big Mac, I still love them. Some people might ask why do you love them so much well, I love the taste of the Big Mac sauce. You might think about what the Big Mac sauce is made of and I will tell you. The sauce is made up of miracle whip, western dressing, sweet pickle relish, onion, and pepper. I think Big Macs are delicious.


This is how you eat a Big Mac: first you open the wrapping. Second you take the delicious burger and put in your mouth. Third you chew the burger. And lastly you repeat until the burger has disappeared. Wile you eat your burger you are probably not thinking about what is in Big Macs. The Big Mac is made up of 2 meat patties, lettuce, big Mac sauce, pickles, onions, and cheese.

You have probably seen the movie Super Sized Me, a documentary of the health affects of fast food. A man with the name of Morgan Spurlockate ate McDonald's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 30 days straight. I'm not telling you to try it, I'm just using it as an example. Next time you eat a Big Mac think of this post.

Life lesson: Big Macs are tasty but they are very bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment