Wednesday, May 5, 2010

E is for English

Hello there, this is Dr. Nerdo from the SJK newsroom here to talk about one of the many classes taught in school. This week I will be talking about 2 of the many topics that are covered in English class which is also known as Language Arts class. At my school we call it Language Arts. I hope that you enjoy my post and the picture of me looking up the word 'PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS' in the dictionary.

I will start off the topic by talking about the topic of blogging. Blogging is where we post our thoughts and feelings weekly on the blogger website for our friends to read. Blogging can be fun when you have a topic to talk about, but it can be very boring when you don't have a topic to talk about. In the past I have posted about Rainy days and less fortunate people, these are examples of blog posts. Rainy days was about the weather and less fortunate people was about homeless people. These posts were about my thoughts on rainy days and homeless people. Those were two of my best blog posts, but I have made a couple of bad ones as well (e.g. Donuts are Awesome and Hockey). Those were not near as well done as the two I had just finished talking about. Well that concludes the topic of blogging.

Now to the topic of reading assignments. Reading assignments are where we read a book and answer questions about it as we go. This is my least favourite topic in English class. I find it boring because I don't really enjoy reading, but that's just me. It is hard for me to read and answer questions without getting distracted or off topic. I can also have the problem with blogs. well that covers the topic of reading assignments.

Thank you for tuning in the the SJK newsroom. This is Dr. Nerdo signing off until next week when I will be talking about Science class.

Life Lesson: Blogs are fun but reading assignments aren't.

This week I commented on Ethan's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment