Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MS Team Building Day

The Middle School Team Building Day was a lot better than last year. We had 8 kids in my group and we had a lot of fun. My group had a lot of difficulty completing, "The Wizard Walk." It was our first course that we were doing as a group. It was hard to do because Kate and Andy were goofing off and we weren't working very well together. When we started working together we completed it. It was a great experience.



My team worked together well when we were doing, "The Zigzag."
Liam had an idea at the beginning and we stuck to it until we succeeded. Andy and Kate were still goofing off, so it was harder than we expected. When Kate took it too far I had to save Liam. We worked very well together.

The trip to Norval was awesome! I didn't think that I would enjoy going to Norval this year, but I was wrong. We first did some fun tag games and then we broke up into our groups. We started off with, "The Wizard Walk." We did it twice and it was very fun. We then did, "The Zigzag." It was very stressful and fun. After that we ate lunch and then we had the drum circles. It was very fun to play the drums and the leader, Chris, was very energetic. Overall I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment